Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All About Me...

Here are some busted myths about Anthony Gamboa:
1. I am not Italian no matter how many times you think Anthony and Gamboa is italian!
2. I am not wearing anal/butt beads in my photo. I made the beaded necklace to WEAR.
3. I am not skinny I eat a lot of pizza and other bad things but I still look good.
4. I will not design you a tattoo because it will end up a tramp stamp and thats bad.
5. I am not in a gang or the mafia. Seriously.
6. I am not mean I just look it.
7. I have no tattoos or piercings and I dont sell drugs hell Ive never touched drugs!
8. I dont smoke I am allergic to smoke and about 5 million other things.
9. I dont dance or drink so no you didnt see me at the bars/clubs.
10. My brother and I are not twins no matter what you say! He is two years younger
11. Since my brother is not my twin you didnt see me and I didnt say hello.
12. I speak spanish not Cuban or Mexican and yes im Mexican/Cuban/American.
13. When you see me don't talk like a movie mafia gangster because im not italian.
14. I am not a thug because I wear my hat backwards and I have baggy clothes.

There are many more and I will add them as the days go by...

No comments: