Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Art Again

I am finally getting back into the swing of things well as far as art goes! I posted up two of my newest paintings as well: Sub Atomic and Mad Less. I have many more but you can check myspace or my homepage for the others. What else is going on hmmm? Boy the economy sure went to crap lately! That stimulus check is only going to stimulate foreign oil companies because gas is on the rise! So much for helping out our economy. More people are in debt and no one is going to travel for obvious reasons so thanks America for the $300 tax rebate that I am sure you will suck back from me in due time. Thats one good thing about never voting you cant ever blame me for all the crap that this US government gets into. Oh well im done ranting about silly things. Ill be back soon enough unless I get a girlfriend again...NOT. Catch ya soon.

No comments: