Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Diet

So I am putting myself on this diet and let me tell ya it sucks. Everyone knows a diet sucks because ya been used to eating 5 bazillion calories a day, not anymore. So I am slowly pushing myself back to eating right and not snacking. I play disc golf or go walking so thats my form of exercise. Kinda sucks though because I ate a salad for lunch today and well a bag of M&M's went really good with it. I know im trying at least! If I could have an M&M salad id be in heaven probably for real cause id go into a chocolate coma! Ok thats enough for today. Im going to lose weight though I let myself go this winter. Darn holiday foods!

2 comments:

Mr. Wallace said...

I've been doing the same diet thing. Just watching what I eat. No cravings for M & M Salad though.

Anthony G said...

You dont know what ya missing out on!! M&M Salads Mmm but yeah as an update I havent gained more weight but havent lost any. I have been walking a lot more so maybe things will change soon. This hot weather makes it easier for me to lose weight.